FIRE WARDEN TRAINING IN RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA (KSA)
ABOUT THE COURSE
A fire warden is an employee or volunteer who helps protect businesses, schools, hotels and other buildings against the threat of fire. Working as a fire warden comes with its own set of responsibilities and duties. You need to be ready to answer challenging questions regarding different types of fire hazards, the areas where they may occur, their risk factors and much more. SLC Group, We will provide you with detailed hands-on training on the roles and responsibilities of becoming a Fire Warden in Saudi Arabia (KSA).
Fire Warden Training is a Highfield-approved course that teaches individuals how to keep a facility safe from fire. We also cover how to identify the most common causes of fire, how to prevent them in their environment, how to respond in a fire emergency situation and also the roles and responsibilities of a fire warden in day-to-day activities and also in the event of a fire. Fire Warden Training in Saudi Arabia (KSA) is done via a one-day lecture-and-exam class. Upon successful completion of the final exam, students will receive a certificate documenting their training. This certification is valid for two years from the date of issuance. Fire wardens are trained to help mitigate fires in all types of industries. They are responsible for creating and overseeing fire safety programs.
When Should You Have Fire Warden Training?
Fire warden training can be done any time, All industries, fire warden training can be done once every two years.
Who Should Register For Fire Warden Training?
- Anyone who wants to prevent fires and keep their company or school safe should complete fire warden training. This includes administrators, maintenance personnel, and staff members.
- You should also complete fire warden training if you are in a high-risk industry, such as healthcare or manufacturing. In these industries, fire prevention and response are critical.
What is included in a Fire Warden training program?
A fire warden training program is a one-day course that covers fire hazards, response, and prevention. Different companies may include different topics, but fire warden training is a standard course. In general, fire warden training covers:
- The different types of fire hazards and their potential effects
- The first steps in responding to a fire
- The proper way to use fire extinguishers, including how to maintain and store them
- The different types of Fire Extinguishers and when they should be used
- The most common causes of fire and how they can be prevented
Benefits of the course
- Fire Warden training is essential for most companies and organizations. As these organizations face increasing fire risks, it is important for employees to know what to do if a fire breaks out. Fire warden training teaches individuals about fire hazards, response, and prevention. That being said, fire warden training is critical for all types of industries. This training can help keep people safe in the event of a fire.
- Fire warden training is available online and offline. This means that you can fit fire warden training into your schedule. You can choose when you want to do the training and how often you want to do it.
- Fire warden training also helps in legal compliance with the Saudi Arabian legal requirements.
- Fire warden training can help you keep your employees safe from fire. Fire is a real risk in many industries, including healthcare, construction and manufacturing. Having a trained fire warden can help keep employees safe from injury.
- Fundamentals of fire prevention strategies.
- Methods to implement workplace fire prevention strategies.
- Fire classifications and methods of fire extinguishment.
- Types of firefighting equipment, fire safety system and fire extinguishers.
- Firefighting procedures before using a fire extinguisher.
- Correct use of fire blanket.
- Roles and responsibilities of fire wardens.
- Steps involved in fire risk assessment.
- Procedures involved in a fire evacuation and drill.
- Best practices in fire prevention.
- Emergency evacuation procedures.
- Procedures for safe evacuation and fire assembly.
- Duration 2 hrs
- Portable fire extinguishers (ABC & CO2 types)
Course Duration And Assessment
At SLC training, the length of fire warden training takes a single day to complete. Course can be delivered in person or online. Fire warden training is mainly a lecture course with some interactive exercises. We offer a written exam at the end of the course. You must pass the exam to receive your certificate.
- Multiple choice examinations will be conducted at the end of the course.
- Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 70%.
Why Join or Partner with SLC Group for Fire Warden Training in Saudi Arabia?
There are many companies that offer fire warden training. You can find these companies online or through your employer. In order to find a good company, you should consider the following:
- Reputation – Research the company and see what others have to say. This can include reading reviews, talking to others who have completed their courses, and looking at the company’s history.
- Location – If you have a preference for a specific company, you can narrow your search by location. Some companies offer online training, but many also offer in-person training.
Cost– Fire warden training is not expensive, but it can vary from company to company. You can use cost as a way to narrow down your search.